CXL Annual Rider Survey Results
The annual survey has now closed and the results are in. A big thank you for all of you that took the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is hugely important to us, especially after such a transformational year for the Central League. Over 250 of you provided feedback this year, a huge response and nearly twice as many as last year!
The process to review your feedback is already underway. Introduction of electronic timing was a major thing for the league this season, so it was great to see so much positive feedback on this. However we won’t be resting on our laurels, we know things can be made even better and there have been some great suggestions. Over the next couple months we’ll be taking the time to look at these and will update in due course on further improvements!
The other key aspect of the survey is the ‘awards’. Those of you at the presentation evening last Friday have already had an insight into the winners, so here they are for the rest of you.
Favourite Overall Event
1. RAF Halton – RAF CC (25%)
2. Ashlyns School, Berkhamsted – Lovelo (20%)
3. Misterton Hall – Welland Valley CC (11%)
4. Shuttleworth College – Icknield RC (9%)
5. Stanborough Lake – Welwyn Wheelers (6%)
2nd year in a row for RAF Halton, but pushed very closely by Lovelo’s Crossmas event at Berkhamsted in December. Fantastic to see a number of new events and venues in the Top 5!
1. RAF Halton – RAF CC (17%)
2. Misterton Hall – Welland Valley CC (16%)
3. Ashlyns School, Berkhamsted – Lovelo (14%)
4. Shuttleworth College – Icknield RC (8%)
5. Dinton Pastures – GS Henley (7%)
Extremely close for favourite course, with RAF Halton coming out on top by only 1%. Again, the Lovelo and Icknield events not far behind.
Most Testing Conditions
1. MK Bowl – Corley Cycles (15%)
2. Shuttleworth College – Icknield RC (12%)
3. West Glebe Park, Corby – Rockingham Forest Wheelers (11%)
4. Ashlyns School, Berkhamsted – Lovelo (9%)
5. MK Bowl – Luton CC (8%)
Overall much better conditions compared to last season. Old favourite, the MK Bowl coming out on top by a small margin.
Once again, thank you for all your feedback! See you all next season.