Given the uncertainty and the unlikely return to normality any time soon, we have taken the decision to defer the league until next year (2021). This is on the grounds of safety and with respect and consideration for our riders, volunteers, organisers and officials.
There may well be some races organised at club level which may provide some ‘pop-up’ racing if the situation eases, but there is no way we can plan and deliver the juggernaut that is now the CCXL with any level of certainty, hence the decision to defer and to advise you early.
I know you will all be disappointed and it is not a decision we have made easily, but your health and well being are our key considerations.
I hope you will all continue to support your CCXL family through these tough and uncertain times and we look forward to seeing you on the other side, bigger, better and stronger for the 2021/22 season.